Wednesday 9 December 2015

Blogmas Day 9 | Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!

I am very lucky that my mum is a visual merchandiser because it means that every year we have the most beautifully decorated Christmas tree! Like something pulled straight from the pages of a gorgeous home magazine our Christmas tree is intertwined with red and white from the baubles to the ribbon and everything in between! We don't have a huge Christmas tree but is a very full fresh tree, I love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree and we always take a trip out to the Christmas tree farm and pick out our tree, as we enter the huge barn decorated with tons of fairy lights, the smell of fresh Christmas trees fills the air as people hustle and bustle to pick their perfect tree! Even though it looks like our tree is very elegant and simple in between the frosted berry branches and ceramic white hearts from The White Company and we do still have some fun decorations which are still in keeping with the red and white theme, the Santa Claus and the giant glitter candy canes are my favourites! I love the way our tree looks and  my house is feeling very festive now!


No comments:

Post a Comment