Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas Day 14 | Glitter Galore!

I recently finished my 12 Days Of Beauty advent calendar from Hard Candy and I thought I would just give a quick recap of what I got! I thought the sizes were really good, they are smaller and cuter than normal bottles of nail polish but they are big enough to get several wears out of each bottle, there were a huge range of different colours and styles, lots of festive glitter and shimmer! My favourites are definitely the pinks and silver glitters, there were only a couple of colours that I didn't like just because they aren't really what I like to wear like the blue and purple. I'm not very vibrant with my colours but my favourites are definitely 'Fairy Ball' 'Celebrate Sequins' 'Bridal Party' and 'Fireworks' they are all the pink and silver ones! I really like the finish on Hard Candy nail polishes, they dry really quickly and have an amazing shine, I'm a very impatient when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry so I love that this is quick to dry. I always find that they last really long without chipping too so i'm very excited to have lots of minis to try and they are perfect size to travel with you can just pop one in your wash bag and always be ready for a touch up!




No comments:

Post a Comment