Sunday 13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13 | Stocking Stuffers With Zoella

My beautiful friend Daisy sent these to me as a gift a while a go and I used them all up so quickly they were so cute and perfect size for a nice hot bath, so when it came to buying stocking stuffers this year I thought they would make a perfect stocking stuffer so I bought some more! They are just smaller versions of her classic bath fizzers but the are wrapped in the most adorable packaging! They come in a pack of three so you could give them all as a gift/ stocking filler or you could split them up and use them as an add on to a present or as a small gift! They smell amazing, I love this smell, so sweet and floral, when I use these in the bath I tend not to use anything else, I really like the fresh sweet scent and I don't need anything else! Most of the Zoella beauty range would make the best stocking stuffers, they are all perfectly sized and all smell amazing, a sweet treat for anyone at Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment