Wednesday 23 December 2015

Blogmas Day 23 | Ipsy Glambag Opening

Only 2 days to go!! I was really worried that my Ipsy Glambag wasn't going to arrive in time to be featured in my Blogmas but it arrived by the nick of time and I think it is perfect to feature as one of my final posts in Blogmas! Below is everything I received in this months Glambag!

Marc Anthony Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment- This smells amazing! The blend of coconut oil and shea butter not only creates the most incredible amount of nourishment and hydration for your hair but it creates the most amazing scent, it smells so tropical and makes me wish I was laying on a beach! I cant't wait to see how soft this makes my hair!

Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick 'Nudie Red'- I was really intrigued when I saw this because it is 100% vegan and cruelty free which makes me really happy to know that i'm using a product that does no harm to the world! The colour is a bit more earthly than my normal reds but the pigment is really rich and feels really soft when you apply it!

Crown Brush C413 Brow Brush Duo- I quite like being able to try new tools with this bag but when I felt the hairs on the angled end of the brush they felt really stiff and rough. The angled brush I have for my brows already is really soft and I like that so I feel like I might just be using the other end more.

FormulaX Nail Polish 'Revved Up'- This adorable little bottle of festive colour makes me excited for christmas! I have never tried FormulaX before but apparently it is supposed to have a great finish, the colour is really rich and shimmery! This is also a perfect size to travel with too as it's just enough to take with you! I can't wait to try it!

Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask- This was my one product I wasn't sure about but when I read more about it I couldn't wait to try it! It actually has a really lovely scent and some amazing benefits! It calms redness and softens skin whilst being packed with jasmine absolute and Japanese green tea it helps balance stressed skin! Great for some over Christmas rest and pamper sessions!


No comments:

Post a Comment