Wednesday 2 December 2015

Blogmas Day 2 | Christmas Market

I love Christmas markets, when I was back in England I used to go to Germany to visit the Christmas markets there because they were absolutely spectacular, wandering the cobbled streets filled with the sweet sounds of Christmas music whilst sipping mulled wine, festive perfection!  Whilst i'm so sad that I can't go this year I still wanted to get into the festive spirit so off to the local Christmas market we went! It was actually so lovely, snow was falling softly creating the most perfect Christmas scene, as we wandered around the different market stalls and drinking mulled wine, it was so festive and fun! I didn't end up buying anything, although some of the stalls had some delicious festive chocolates and homemade fudge as well as gorgeous handmade decorations and gifts, but it was just lovely to be in that atmosphere and have fun! It's one of my favourite things to do this time of year and I would definitely recommend  you do it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment