Thursday 17 December 2015

Blogmas Day 17 | Seasons Greetings!

For as long as I can remember I would always receive Christmas cards from my grandparents and my aunts and uncles. My family sends them out every year to our friends an family and we always receive them which is why this year I wanted to buy some Christmas cards to go with some of the gifts I was giving! I had hunted around for a while because I knew I wanted something simple but pretty and I couldn't seem to find them anywhere. Eventually when I wasn't hunting I found these! I love that they are on the brown paper card, that's exactly what I wanted and I thought that the Christmas tree made of all lovely words was just so nice, plus they added prettiness of the glitter and sequins! I just knew these would be the perfect cards! I love giving cards and I also love receiving them, there is nothing nicer than a hand written card which is why I will never stop giving them, I love picking them out and really personalizing them! Christmas is the perfect time to give a lovely card, whether you buy individual ones or a box of them there are so many pretty ones to choose from!


No comments:

Post a Comment