Saturday 12 December 2015

Blogmas Day 12 | December Favourites!

I know we are basically only half way through December but I already have so many products I'm loving!Below are the things I cant stop using!

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel- I only have a couple of shower gel scents that I love from Lush and this is one of them, I'm so sad that it is only available at Christmas time and I know I have featured this so many times in my favourites but I just can't get enough, it smells just as you think it would, very sweet, very floral and I love it! 
Jergens Natural Glow- This time of year I always feel so pale and pasty and this is my favourite thing to use, it's a gradual colour daily moisturizer, it's really easy to apply and as long as you rub it in well it there are no streaks! Then after a few days the colour is great!
Bath and Body Works 'Tis The Season Hand Soap- This is my favourite Christmas scent from them and it smells like everything Christmas should smell like! I love it, it's packed full of apples, cinnamon and cloves!
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer- I received this in my 12 days of beauty advent calendar, it is amazing, really easy to blend and covered up even the hardest blemishes, once I have finished this I will buy a full tube! 
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter- My feet are so dry this time of year and so I'm trying to use this every night on my feet and then put socks on and it's making my feet feel very soft!
Hard Candy Nail Polish- These are two of the minis I received in my 12 Days Of Nails calendar and these two were my favourites! I love pink and glitter and so these two were my favourite in shades 'Fairy Ball' and 'Celebrate Sequins'.





No comments:

Post a Comment